Pages

Wednesday 18 November 2015

Life Is Beautiful


With the leftovers from the card I made in the previous post, I created this. It was, honestly, totally serendipitous. The act of moving bits of paper around to find something I was happy with, brought to light that I was playing with the same tricolour as the French flag. I'm a Francophile. Enough said.

And rather than stage it against a clean background for the photo, like I usually do, I took my camera and snapped it as it was on my desk.

It's a bit rough around the edges but I'm growing to like that.


3 comments:

alexa said...

I like it snapped like that, in context - as if we're just peeking over your shoulder :).

Neet said...

Like it, great minds and all that!
As I said before this diecut can be used for so many cards depending on colours used and this has just proved my point. A lovely tribute. I love the lettering which is dripping, is that a stamp or what?
Hugs, Neet xx

kjjc said...

Lovely Paul. Life can be beautiful, yes but sometimes the horrors make it less so.