Pages

Saturday 2 May 2015

Tag on a Card


This week's CAS(E) this Sketch design combines both card and tag...


So I took a recent purchase of a Papertrey Ink die & stamp set to make the tag, adding the image from Grunge Me set and the sentiment from another set.

I stayed with the white on white design which I used in my previous card. I put pink behind the green tag as a complementary colour and added the red strip at the bottom to add something extra, visually.

Again, I kept it as clean as possible to keep with the graphic style I'm enjoying at the moment.

6 comments:

kjjc said...

wow. loving that stamp Paul.

Anne Jagger said...

Lovely colour combo. x

Michele said...

Fab - I love the clean lines of the design! X

alexa said...

Ahhh, that's very nice. Doesn't the white space really perform such a great function ...

Craftychris said...

Clean, simple and fab! x

Leigh Penner said...

I love all of the layers you used, but how it's still so clean! Great take on the sketch!