Pages

Tuesday 8 July 2014

Happy Birthday Card

I have a card to share today. I'm still exploring a graphic lead style which incorporates plenty of colour. I can't begin to tell you how joyful crafting has suddenly become.  I even started to introduce colour into my art at the last few classes I attended. The positive emotional effects of colour has really opened my eyes.

Anyway, enough musings. Here's my card


I die cut the triangles out of a rainbow pad of dotted paper and adhered to a piece of card. I trimmed it down and stuck onto the card's base. I added a couple of strips of washi tape to the top and bottom. I then die cut the banner and stamped the sentiment onto it.

Can't wait to sit in my craft room again and make something else. If your mojo has flatlined recently, I encourage you to try lots of bold colour! It may work for you too. I now have a sketchbook full of ideas at the moment lol.


5 comments:

JoZart Designs said...

It's fabulous Paul. Vibrant and very "patchworky".
Fabric next, eh?
Jo x

Michele said...

Fab card, Paul! I love the bright colours against the black/white background x

Anonymous said...

What a joyful card. The beauty of such a design is being able to sit and make several to store in your greetings card file/box/drawer ready for all the events we have to honour with a card - handmade, of course.

alexa said...

The black and white really make the bold colours pop, don't they? So delighted to hear your happy enthusiasm seeping out through your lines :).

Neet said...

Wow, that has woke me up this sunny morning - it's very zingy (which is good). Can see how vibrant colours have made you feel, must try it myself.
Great card Paul, miss you
Hugs, Neet xx